Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where the Hipsters Roll Like Children

As Pocketbooks have just made their new song "Summertime" available on the Indietracks blog, I thought I might as well go ahead and do my summer mixtape. Usually it's a stretch to find enough hits with 'summer' in the title (especially when limiting yourself to songs you haven't used for previous ones). But this year I found myself with such a wealth of summer hits (a scan for 'summer' threw up well over 100 files!) that I had to spread them out over two cds. And both are much better than my average summer mix! What's the difference between them then? Well, I put all the jangle/sunshine/girlgroup/psych ones on the first cd and the ones that were just... pop on the second. I'm going to upload these as zip-archives with pdf covers as soon as possible. But there's sort of a hook... I'm going to force you to choose between them! You send me an email and I'll give you the password for the archive you've downloaded. I know what you're thinking... don't even try using different email accounts! To make the choice easier you can read the tracklistings by clicking on the covers below to enlarge them, and I can tell you that I will personally take most pleasure in listening to the psych one.

CLOUD 59A V/A - A Summer Melting (My Mind)

CLOUD 59B V/A - A Summer Spelling (It)
Picked one? The email address is in the sidebar and covers are here and here.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look great! That Ross Hannaman song still makes me cry. I just shivered thinking about it.

Andres said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting your mixes. I'm set for the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I can't open the rar files (password asked) any clue ?

The Boy and the Cloud said...

try reading a bit here...

x

Anonymous said...

please password

chuskymeu@hotmail.com

great blog


saludos from valencia spain

Anonymous said...

please password

chuskymeu@hotmail.com

great blog


saludos from valencia spain

The Boy and the Cloud said...

just read the instructions!

Anonymous said...

non english
spanish please

joelfelipe said...

Hi how are you? ... I would like to know your email, to download the two volumes.
Excellent blog!

Joel

The Boy and the Cloud said...

hey!
as it says, the address is in the sidebar (at the top), AND you can only choose one mix :)

cheers

sexy said...

借錢,黃金,黃金回收,黃金價格,黃金買賣,當舖

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天

麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,線上遊戲,矽谷麻將,明星3缺一,橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,遊戲區,電玩快打,cs online

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,做愛,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情影片,情色網,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,成人電影,麗的色遊戲,自拍,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,視訊交友網,視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區