Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm In Colour Too

Remember that radio show I did for Marion at Dublab? Well, it's now playing in their Dubstream. I admit I couldn't get my head around it at first but it's essentially all the shows listed that play in that order and it then starts from the top again. Fun On the Lawn Lawn Lawn is near the end of the current stream, and seeing as it's now "Ale - Best of 2008" which is playing I should be on within the next two hours.

And there's Marion's latest instalment of Not Quite Punk, which is a best of 2008 as well. Many good selections in there! Also recommended is the Lucky Dragons live set, which might be good taste of what to expect at Krets on Friday!

And while you're at it you should listen an old Not Quite Punk set which has Pete Hahndorf of TweeNet sitting in to play some of his discoveries from his long sojourn in Asia. This is already in the archive and can be played whenever you wish. I'll let you know when mine's archived too, and maybe a bit more convenient to get to!

No comments: