Monday, October 29, 2007

Dust From a Memory

There's no such thing as dusty chestnuts. For our tenth cloud, I've complied an autumn mixtape, that you can burn to cdr! There's even a nice little cover. To find everything, just follow the link below. I don't have much to say about the tracklisting, it'll seem natural enough once you listen to it. And you can find out about stuff just as easily as me. The only thing I want to say is the there's an Amazing Foxgloves Song in there. It was their first released song and was on a cd that came with the Papercuts fanzine. Hope you enjoy it as much as the squirrels!

4 comments:

Matt said...

that belmondo track is probably my favorite of theirs, and im excited for the foxgloves song, i havent heard it!

Anonymous said...

That is a really lovely autumnal compilation you've got there.
A perfect selection.

Lovely to see the Dana Gillespie song "foolish season" included. It's off one of my very favorite albums ever.

As for the Foxgloves song, I have said issue of Papercuts with the cd, but have not listened to it for ages. It was also the very first time I heard the utterly lovely the Clientele with "bicycles" I think.

Oh, and I wonder whatever happened to the very great Screen Prints.

love

Bart

Anonymous said...

Screen prints are currently pondering their next projects,whilst kicking around some leaves and eating pumpkin pie.
The melody of autumn remains close to their hearts.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news that Screen Prints are still around.
I shall await their next move even if it takes another few years.
In the meantime I shall give their one and only album up to date another spin.
It might help to soothe my aching heart.