Saturday, December 13, 2008

Death By Train

So here are the tracks that made up the set I didn't play at Christmas Twee. Download, turn up the volume and pretend your bedroom is a rocking train carriage! The tracklist above is cropped right straight from the playlist I had with me. I love how that first song starts off sounding almost like "If She Doesn't Smile (It'll Rain)" by Fantastic Something. The Wake tune is probably the only remnant of what was meant to be a succession of songs with titles/lines used as names for pop nights. Like "Beginning to See the Light", "Half My Heart Beats", "Big Pink Cake", "Boredom", "Falling and Laughing" etc. And it looks like a missed out a 'kill' in the McCarthy title. Perhaps I could've saved a life if I'd remembered?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well ...

That's a really nice cloud !
Vraiment!

...

Nolan said...

Ah! I love that Fantastic Something song that the other one sort of sounds like. !