Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Body Isn't Me

If anyone's interested, I just completed the complex grid assignment, and I'm quite happy with how it came out. It was such a pain redrawing all the graphs and figures of the 6 spread we had to do, in vector form, but they look so much better. Besides the 6 spreads from the book, we also had to redo all the preliminary pages and the index. They're all here, and you can compare them to the original pages in the book here. I made the format larger, but the area for text is basically the same. Still I've managed to get three pages down to two, in most cases. I think the publisher would have liked that! No more plastic deformation of metal for me now... God, I must have typed the word 'dislocations' a hundred times over by now. Hope I can still listen to Dislocation Dance without wincing.

No comments: