Monday, April 6, 2009

I Planted You Flowers and Watched You Grow Away From Me

These have just been confirmed, and boy am I excited! The other boys and girls in ASAAR will get to play with the Luckies already in June, in Malmö. But I can wait until Hamburg, no worries. We've never played in Germany before and being able to do it with two of my favourite artists is a real honour. As was making the poster! Thanks to Andreas for arranging it.

We're hoping that the new ASAAR single on Cloudberry will be out be then, so you should be able to pick up a copy on our tour. We've got several more dates waiting to be confirmed, in Dresden, Frankfurt, Genova, Piacenza (with Warm Morning!), Arceto, Barcelona and Madrid hopefully. I just heard the unmixed versions of "Den Lille Havfrue" and "Sommer" that will be on the 7" and they're very promising even in that state. There are many new songs, so I'll be sitting here behind my laptop practising on a borrowed ukulele, for lack of a (left-handed) guitar.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Kris, I miss you!
xo