Monday, January 26, 2009

What On Earth! (To Make the Numbers Up)

I wonder why no one has objected to the fact that there's no CLOUD 50 on here? Especially as it's such a round figure. If it hadn't been for the fact that no. 49 was posted on April 6th I could've claimed it was all an April Fools joke. But now I can't, so here it is finally. I've chosen a song I wouldn't have posted otherwise, by Norwegian band The April Skies. Their line-up includes two members of longtime Heaven Is Above Your Head faves Soda Fountain Rag. But they still haven't released anything since the Cloudberry ep from 2007. They've got plenty of great new songs though so let's hope they soon will. One of them is "Tonight" which got a spin at DDOMD some months ago. Another one is "I Don't Want You to Worry". Notice how the intro resembles "I'd Rather You Leave Me" by the esteemed The Choir? We played that at DDOMD some time ago as well, of course.

CLOUD 50 The April Skies - I Don't Want You to Worry

No comments: