Saturday, September 20, 2008

Seventh Valley Girl

There are three brilliant 7"s out of New York this month, I've got two of them already. caUSE co-MOTION! are back with a snap-n-crackly POP explosion called "I Lie Awake", which I already played at the last DDOMD but now I can also admire the cool sleeve. Vivian Girls have another knock-out single in "I Can't Stay", their first release for In the Red, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's already sold out.

Now I'm just waiting for The Pains of Being Pure At Hearts' first Slumberland single! I'm counting on Kip to save me a copy of "Everything With You", which they'll be selling on their Swedish mini-tour (way ahead of the release date!), so I can play it at HDIF...

On the slumberland horizon is also the longawaited compilation of all caUSE co-MOTION! singles, fittingly called It's Time!. They sure now how to distribute their exclamaition marks, i.e. after everything.

No comments: