Monday, March 31, 2008

Green Things Have Entered My Skin, Gladys

Saturday was amazing, and having both Don't Die On My Doorstep and So Tough! So Cute! on the same day turned out to be more of a blessing than a curse. If you want to check what me and Brogues played, the playlist is now up on MySpace along with some photos from Metro. And six new hits on the player, of course!

I should also say that my flash mixtape is up and playing on Jessel's page, with the info on the songs in a blog post. My tape is called Get That Haircut Off Your Head! and will probably be playing for a couple of weeks. However, you'll need to check my post below for the tape cover, or if you want to hear the songs in the intended order.

Will be back soon with a date for our April night and our next guest dj! Don't forget to see Soda Fountain Rag if you're around Copenhagen this weekend.

No comments: